Print the official policy here (must sign in to Google to access).
Here are the highlights:
- You may use one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon per item (Twice The Value coupons count as a store coupon).
- Expired coupons and competitor coupons are not accepted.
- Overage is not paid in cash, but can be applied to your total purchase.
- Twice The Value coupons will double, even if a coupon says “Do not double”.
How Twice The Value coupons work:
- They come approximately every 2 weeks in the Sunday paper.
- They are generally good for 3 days, Sunday through Tuesday.
- You can use 3 TTVs in 1 transaction, and do a maximum of 3 transactions in a row (9 TTVs total in 1 trip).
- They will double any coupon with a face value of $1 or less. Coupons worth $1.01 or greater will not be doubled.
- They will double an eligible coupon, even if the coupon states “Do not double” or similar verbiage.