Print their official policy here.
Here are the highlights:
- 1 store and 1 manufacturer coupon accepted per item.
- Just4U coupons can either be store or manufacturer coupons and are loaded onto your card.
- Cannot use a coupon on a free item.
- No cash overage. Any overage will be applied to the total purchase.
- No coupons accepted with another store’s logo, even if it’s a manufacturer coupon.
- Safeway will double coupons (details below), unless a coupon states “Do not double” or similar verbiage.
- Come every week in the Food Day section of the Tuesday paper.
- Are good from Wednesday through the following Tuesday.
- Their policy states you can use 1 sheet of 4 per family, per week. <– If this is being tracked on your card, it doesn’t appear it’s being enforced. Just sayin’ 😉
- Will double a manufacturer coupon by up to $0.50, unless the coupon states “Do not double” or similar verbiage.
- Coupons loaded onto your Club Card.
- Can either be manufacturer or store coupons.
- Coupons on Just4U cannot be doubled.